Friday 9 October 2009

My First Blog Awards + Some Cute Things..

The dearest Lisa from Shop N' Chomp gave me my first blog awards and made me so happy, thank you Darling!!!
For this one there were some questions to be answered with only one word.



Where's your cell phone: Nightstand
Your hair: Natural
Your mother: Beautiful
Your father: Caring
Favorite food: Italian
Dream last night: Strange
Favorite drink: Champagne
What room are you: Bedroom
Hobby: Aperitivo
Fear: Accidents
Where were you last night: Home
Something you aren't: Patient
Muffins: Chocolate
Wish list item: Chihuahua
Where did you grew up: Sweden/Finland
What are you wearing: Dress
Your pets: Zero..
Friends: Importantissimi
Something you're not wearing: Vest
Favorite store: La Rinascente :)
Favorite color: Black
Last time you laughed: Today
Your best friend: Sister
Place you go to over and over: Duomo
Person who emails you regularly: Mamma
Favorite place to eat: All'Isola

I like to pass this award also for these following lovely bloggers:
Coco: Coco's Tea Party
Erika: Cafe Fashionista
Carrie: Couture Carrie
Allison: La Dolce Vita
Fashionista: Fallingunderthecloudss

Now finally in Milan it has started to become an autumn and to cheer myself up I sometimes make a little visit to Camomilla store, which I have wrote about also before. I always tend to find something cute on a rainy day :)






Then some dreamy Chanel gems to add on a wish list..

Chanel Plexi Charm Bracelet


Chanel Pink Ribbon Heart Pendant


Chanel Crystal Flower Earrings


Chanel Classic 2.55 Transparent Ice Cube Handbag


(pics from camomilla.it & bagborroworsteal.com)

13 comments:

  1. thank you so much for sharing the award!!! You are sooo sweet!!! Btw, i love all the accessories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, thank you for the award, darling. You're the sweetest to think of me. I too adore chocolate muffins - they remind me of cupcakes yet are acceptable to devour for breakfast! :)

    I think I want to live in Camomilla - what a divine shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy friday to you!


    Congratulations on your blog award. I just realized that I maybeeeeee did something wrong ;)
    received the same award but did not know to answer just in one word ;))... shame on me!

    Enjoy your first "fall days" in Milan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award, dear!

    Oh my, these Chanel accessories are to die for, they're all so lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award and tag and thank you SO much for thinking of me!

    I love your description of your parents ~ so sweet!

    And all those jewels are gorgeous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog - and to bring me to your loveable blog! Everything here is eye-candies, how could you ever think of such lovelies? They're beautiful and the shop is so much lusting me to go. Congratulations for the awards, and happy welcoming-fall! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay to chihuahuas and chocolate muffins!! :D Your Camomilla store pics always look so cute. I hope to visit it some day. I heart Chanel...esp that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like so much that Chanel Plexi Charm Bracelet ^.^
    kisses and congrats for your award

    ReplyDelete
  9. oohhh love that bag!

    Missy
    For all things fashion:
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award and thanks for the comment :)

    What a fun store and love your blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I just adore the Chanel charm braclet as well! Now I want one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Zupu. Thank you so much for dropping by my blog and for leaving a comment. I really appreciate it. Congrats on the blog award! I really like the picture with all the shoes. Hope you have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete