Friday 26 June 2009

Elettra Rossellini & Lancôme

I have always adored advertising of Lancôme, they make ads so immaculate and classic. The face I love the most is definitely Elettra Rossellini, the daughter of Isabella. I think she is so beautiful and perfect for beauty shots.











I also love Lancôme products; from make-up line specially all the glosses and lipsticks and from skin care line the cleanser Creme Mousse Comfort, toner Tonique Radiance and masques Hydra-Intense & Pure Empreinte.





(pics from fashionmodeldirectory.com & lancome-usa.com)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    P.S. Sparkling rose sounds divine - I'll be right over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful campaign! Her eyes are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First photo is stunning! Perfect post, dear!

    FM~FP~AF

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so incredibly beautiful. I love her eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeoussss! Seriously, the perfect model for a beauty campaign :)

    ReplyDelete