Saturday 21 March 2009

MILAN a/w 09/10 Part III finale

(the pictures from www.elle.it)

MOSCHINO CHEAP & CHIC



Love the fringes,
and the big pearls are just adorable!

MOSCHINO



The bows, flower accessories and the tulle neckline in the fourth pic are cute but I liked the cheap & chic collection more.

MAURIZIO PECORARO



Adoring the first and the last outfit. Also the shape of the coat in the second pic is beautiful with the long leather gloves, fab.

PAOLA FRANI



I was very impressed by this collection. Feminine and soft designs, loving them. Especially the furry cardigan in the second pic looks amazing with the shiny and beautifully detailed dress.

PRINGLE OF SCOTLAND



These outfits make me almost wish it was autumn already.. Ok not yet but expecially the first and the second ones will definately inspire me again after summer.

ROBERTO CAVALLI



I'm really into the shiny and flowy fabrics and the shapes of the dresses. Maybe I'm not crazy about the leather tights but still beautiful collection overall plus the make-up is nicely dramatic.

ROBERTO MUSSO



Very clean and elegant pieces.

ROCCO BAROCCO



I love the attitude of this designer and his sexy dresses and this collection was as fabulous as usually.

SALVATORE FERRAGAMO



Lovely dark red and blue shades and beautiful designs. I specially like the drapings of the beige dress in the second and the burgundy colored pencil skirt in the fourth pic.

VERSACE



And of course my favourite didn't disappoint me! The draped dresses, shiny fabrics and ultimate femininity... absolutely beautiful and hot collection again. Divine luxury.

No comments:

Post a Comment