Friday 20 March 2009

MILAN a/w 09/10 Part II

(the photos from www.elle.it)

LUISA BECCARIA



One of my favourite designers and such a beautiful collection again! The mood is so soft, feminine and glamourous. I just love the fabrics, shapes and little details! Bravo.

GIORGIO ARMANI



Elegant collection but not so many inspiring pieces. I still like the dramatic effect of red lipstick and pale skin (for winter of course, now I prefer some tan for summer)

EMPORIO ARMANI



As always, I personally prefer Emporio collection to Giorgio. Just love the dark and cold tones with soft and warm velvet. Sexy.

ETRO



I loved this collection! The prints, the design and the colors.. Also the shoes and the beauty look: fresh flowy hair with natural make-up. Elegant and breezy.

GUCCI



Shiny and sexy with attitude. In overall nice collection but left me missing some more glamourous evening pieces..

JOHN RICHMOND



Not as provocative as I expected but still intense and hot.

LOVE SEX MONEY



I'm glad because I had high expectations for this collection and it totally was what I wanted to see. Perfect chic evening dresses with touch of glamour.

MARIELLA BURANI



Beautiful collection. I love how the big earrings, dark lips, tight hairdos and collants give a dramatic look for these elegant dresses.

MASSIMO REBECCHI



I specially like the third piece and the shoes.

MISSONI



Maybe for me too much layering but the scarfs are lovely, hoods & fur pieces cute and the prints beautiful as always. Adore also the leggins and the shoes.

1 comment:

  1. Another comprehensive and well-edited post - nice!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete