Saturday 25 April 2009

The Hills Girls: Lauren Conrad

I probably like Lauren's look the most of these girls. Her freetime style is pretty casual like leggins & top or nice dresses with sunnies, sandals and Chanel bags (they are just a perfect way to complete a basic look.. lovely) Lauren also wears same kind of make make-up as I myself prefer (simple base, with black liquid eyeliner, mascara, some eyeshadow, blush/bronzer and gloss with cute nails in dark/nude colors) and I adore her hair (although Audrina's hair is even more beautiful if I need to pick the best). In my opinion Lauren really succees to dress well for the red carpets and you can see she has a nice sense of style and she feels passionate about it.

Casual & Cute






Red Carpet/Event Style




(pics from thehollywoodgossip.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment